After 1 hour of pushing Thomas Valentine was born at 10:28pm 7.52 lbs 20.5 inches. he cried just right and has lots of hair. we are now in the post partum room and are pooped. I'll post pictures tomorrow. thank you for all your thoughts. good night.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Welcome, Thomas Valentine!!
Congrats Dani & Brian!!
I hope that Mom, Dad and baby are resting comfortably this morning and I look forward to seeing the pictures!
5 comments:
Welcome, Thomas Valentine!!
Congrats Dani & Brian!!
I hope that Mom, Dad and baby are resting comfortably this morning and I look forward to seeing the pictures!
Love, Cheryl
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
This is wonderful news :)
Auntie Paula wants to play with little Thomas !!!! (immediately)
Congratulations!
Paula
hooray! :)
Yaya ana Ampa are delighted!
Hair on a Wolf boy...imagine that!
I can't wait to see the pictures.
Welcome little Thomas Valentine!
I think you have the best parents ever. Congratulations to the new Family!
Yaya and Ampa
What a Blessing!
Congratulations
Love Katrina
Post a Comment